The Difference Between Bass and Treble Explained
List of Top 5 Bass Boosted Tws Earphones
Tempo 30 Extra Bass Earbuds
- Comes bith dedicated bass mode for better user experience
- 6 sizes of eartips are included in the box
- Sweat and water resistant: IP X7
- 32 hour of massive battery life with the case
- Dual microphones for better call quality
The Tempo is an under rated brand, but does produce some functional stuff. These wireless earphones from tempo are bang for the buck, they are in budget but sound really good. The battery is good on these earbuds, and the water proofing adds for the reasons to buy it.
The Tempo earbuds come packed with six eartips of different sizes, that’s an added advantage. If you are a bass lover these are just for you.
- Deep bass
- Longer battery life
- sound signature is average, bass is good
- Immersive listening and good sound
- 80 hours of playtime: 4 hours with the buds
- Intelligent charging case
- Water resistance certified at IP X7
These are some jam packed bass headphones. You’ll love the sound signature, the earbuds come with an 80 hour play time with the massive battery case. You’ll get 4.5 hours with the case. The water proofing is certified at IP X7. Overall these are a pair of decent bass earbuds for the price point. It is preferable for the bass it delivers, but the sound signature is average.
- 80 hours of battery life
- water resistance
- charging case
- extra bass
- some features are missing other than bass
JBL Tune 125TWS
- 32 hours of battery: 8 hours with the buds.
- JBL pure sound
- Fast pair and auto reconnect
- Independent earbuds, dual connect feature out of the box
- Snug fit for firm grip and holding
- Decent sound signature for the price
- Premium bassy sound
The JBL tune earbuds come with signature bass sound, that JBL has been delivering since since time. 32 hours of battery life, 8 hours with buds, Fast pair and other user friendly features are there to support user experience.
The buds are independent and can be used separately, which helps for multitasking, thanks to the dual comedy feature. Snug fit is used to comfort users and 3 sizes of ear tips are offered it of the box. Overall, jbl buds are a great deal for the price point, with some extra bass and true sound signature.
- sound signature
- commendable bass
- JBL pure sound
JLab JBuds Air
- 24 hours of battery life
- Fast and uninterrupted connection
- Bluetooth 5
- Tactile controls
- Commendable bass signature
- Ip55 sweat and water resistant
Fast pair and auto reconnection feature is there so to comfort the users.Uninterrupted bluetooth streaming upto 6 hours, can be extended upto 18 hours with case. Bass configuration is good, and voice assistant compatible ( Siri, google and Alexa) for hands-free experience. Tactile controls are given on each earbud for play/pause and taking calls. The design offer sturdy grip on to the earphones.
- Battery life
- Bass Configuration
- IP55 water rating
- tactile controls seem a bit annoying
- Extra bass
- Industry leading sound signature
- IPX4 rated water resistance
- 18 hours of battery life: 9 hours with the buds and 9 hours with the case.
- The charging case is magnetic
- Ergonomically crafted tri-hold design for secure fit
- Tactile controls for easy play pause and call taking.
As usual A Sony is a Sony which gives delivers superior quality and enhances user experience. The buds come with a true bassy sound signature, it’s like a feast for the bass lovers. The wireless earphones also bring all the other Sony’s Mark features, The features like : ergonomic design, magnetic charging case, high bass, water resistance. But the price seems to be a bit high than other earbuds which offer same level of bass sound.
- Tri-Hold design
- Magnetic Charging case
- Extra Bass